Digital Marketing Specialist
ALOHA is an employee-owned, organic, plant-based food and beverage company that is seeking a charismatic, high-energy Digital Marketer who demonstrates passion, grit and embraces accountability. This role reports to the Director, Performance Marketing but is a true team player, collaborating with cross-functional colleagues including the Digital Sales Team, Offline Sales Team, Brand/Creative Team and the Performance Marketing Team to help build out a best-in-class digital marketing function.
Candidate must be a self-starter with a passion for winning. As part of a small & scrappy, remote-based team, this person has a proven track record of delivering results and operates with a high level of accountability. This candidate is collaborative, willing and able to wear multiple hats and can flourish in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about meeting stretch objectives and deliverables and holds themselves to a very high standard. This person is self-motivated, proactive, and desires to find new and innovative tactics and strategies to achieve business results faster and more efficiently. A passion for health and wellness is a must! ALOHA is committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse voices are active and welcomed in all aspects of our business and team.
As a Certified B-Corp, we are a passionate team on a mission to provide delicious, plant-based food to everyone while also using our business as a force for good. Benefits include company equity, health insurance, 401(k), paid time off, opportunities to volunteer, and a fun and collaborative environment!
- Oversee and manage digital marketing activities/platforms, including, SEO, Affiliate, Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, etc. working closely with the Director of Performance Marketing
- Must have relevant experience on 2+ Channels (Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Google Search, YouTube, Taboola/Outbrain, etc)
- Support the creation and development multi-channel online digital marketing strategies
- Understand the ALOHA target consumer for each channel and develop relevant strategies and audiences based on target goals/campaign objectives
- Identify and share new trends, insights and best practices with the greater eCommerce and Marketing team(s). Leverage learnings from other channels to identify opportunities for the larger business. Play a key role in surfacing insights in business reviews.
- Working closely with Content/Brand team to develop and refine creative and copy on tight timelines
- Analyzing performance to understand KPI’s and efficiencies of each program and tactic relative to the objective/target
- Understanding of SEO, utilizing and implementing SEO tactics and content creation to grow organic traffic and conversions
- Experience with SEO keyword research and optimization, backlink building
- Additional beneficial (but not required) skillsets/experiences include eCommerce customer platform experience, Content creation, Landing Page creation, Shopify/D2C platform navigation
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably with a consumer products company or equivalent experience at an agency.
- Strong understanding of omni-channel marketing strategies and how channels work together
- Familiarity with the customer journey and marketing funnel, including top and bottom of funnel strategies across marketing platforms
- Balance the art and science of marketing by being data-driven with an interest in the content, creative, and relationships that drive success
- Demonstrated strategic planning and project management skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to use good judgment and make strong independent decisions in a remote working environment
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance
- Innovative mindset, and understanding of creating a premium consumer experience is critical in this role
- Proven ability to develop innovative strategies and drive creativity while maintaining ROI
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with limited direction and under tight deadlines.
- Excellent collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills